Pension & Department of Veterans Affairs
We are accredited to provide FREE services to Pensioners and Veterans under the Commonwealth Government’s Office of Hearing Services scheme. The scheme entitles eligible individuals to FREE hearing tests, Free or subsidised digital hearing aids and maintenance and repair of hearing aids, including cleaning, batteries and replacement of lost devices.
- Pensioner Concession Card Holder;
- receiving a Sickness Allowance from Centrelink;
- the holder of a Gold Repatriation Health/ Card;
- the holder of a White Repatriation Health Card issued for conditions that include hearing loss;
- a dependent of a person in one of the above categories;
- a member of the Australian Defence Force; or
- undergoing a vocational rehabilitation program with the CRS Australia and you are referred by your case manager.
*We are accredited to provide FREE services to Pensioners and Veterans under the Commonwealth Government’s Office of Hearing Services scheme.
For more information about the Hearing Services Program please visit: http://hearingservices.gov.au or give us a call on (03) 5333 2999